Sunday 12 January 2014

Above the Curve Friday the 13th Swatch and Review!

Hey guys! Today I have a swatch and review of a lovely Above the Curve polish to share!

I'm going to start right off by saying this polish currently sold out, but it's coming back on Friday, June 13th! I know that is quite a ways away, but I'm too in love with this to not share! This baby is called Friday the 13th and it's easily one of my favourite polishes already! I also picked up another polish when I ordered this one, so soon I can show you one that is available now, Merry & Bright!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

Yesterday was arms and abs day on the Blogilates calendar and dang, my arms are weak. I think it was a pretty bad decision on my part to do the arm video before the four abs ones, seeing as the ab videos involved planks and other arm-dependant exercises. It was a real struggle getting through the ab videos and I had to take a lot of breaks. I should probably do some arm videos or exercises everyday so I can work my other weakest part, my abs.

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

Now, onto the polish! Friday the 13th is a dark brown creme stuffed with linear holographic pigment. I seriously love brown polishes, especially gorgeous indie ones like this! I included four pictures that I took outside of the light box, but I'm going to go ahead and insert an Instagram video to really show the holo goodness!

Gorgeous right? I could seriously wear this polish everyday, except I'd feel bad not touching any of my other three hundred or so polishes!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

The formula on this polish was insanely good. This is ONE coat of this polish and not even a thick one! It's crazy how holographic this polish is considering how opaque it is!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

Can you tell how blown away I am with this polish? This brand is one of my favourites already just because of this beauty. They have tons of other awesome holos so definitely check those out if you love this one like I do!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

Here are a few pictures with my lamps but without the light box to show off the holographic effect! I guess it's either not quite a linear holo polish or it also contains scattered holo pieces, meaning it looks amazing in any light!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

It looks like the most beautiful holographic liquid chocolate, I almost want to eat it! It definitely makes me crave some chocolate!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

What do you guys think of this polish or post? Too many pictures? Let me know in the comments!

Above the Curve Friday the 13th

Thank you so much for reading everyone! How was your week? I've been doing assignments and labs as I get them, so for once I'm a little ahead of the game and not procrastinating! I hope you're all doing well and having a relaxing Sunday, I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment